Sreekart.in is anemerging start up in Indian e-commerce introduced with a pure intent to serve, the widespread population in the unforeseen circumstances due to COVID-19 pandemic. Our partners are well equipped in this crisis situation, to deliver the essential commodities at customer doorstep.
Eligibility criteria to sell on sreekart.in
Currently we are selling the categories enlisted on sreekart.in such as Grocery & Cooking Essentials, Fruits & Veggies, Cakes & Bakes Etc. ( category list please refer www.sreekart.in )
In order to start selling, you need to have the following :
- PAN Card & MSME Udyam Registration Mandatory
- GSTIN/TIN Number
- FSSAI Registration for food products ( mandatory )
- Bank account and supporting KYC documents (Address Proof, & Cancelled cheque)
Steps to sell on sreekart.in
To sell on Sreekart:
- Register yourself at https://forms.gle/U3ofFxHr1YcwYM8t6 or mail us the details on email@example.com
- Sreekart service team will verify and generate login credentials for you which will be mailed across to you after the approval from tech team
- Complete your Profile with all required details in mandatory fields*, in the tab ‘My Account’ & ‘Payment details’ under Seller panel. Add your products and fill in all required details mentioned therein.
- As and when, notification is received in the seller account or on registered email id, on purchase of your product by a customer, pack the product with necessary hygiene and care, and deliver the same to pick up location (as conveyed by Sreekart.in team). Our logistics partner will pick up your product from the pickup location and deliver it to the customer.
- Once an order is successfully dispatched and delivered, without any refund in process, Sreekart will settle your payment within 7-15 business days of each transaction.
Products & Services offered on sreekart.in
Currently, you can sell only products (currently you can list as many sku possible under the categories mentioned)and not services on Sreekart.
Price of the Products
As a seller, you will set the price of your products added on Sreekart.in.
Charges for adding products on sreekart.in
No. Just adding products on Sreekart.in does not charge anything. Whereas, You only pay a small commission to us for what products you sell (not adding).
Payment to Seller
The payment will be transferred directly to your bank account(mentioned in tab ‘Payment details’) through NEFT/RTGS transactions. Sreekart.in will settle your payments within 7-15 working business days.
Starting point for selling on sreekart.in
Depending upon status of verification of documents and completion of your profile, by Sreekart.in team, you can start adding your products,get ready to sell.
Fee structure & GST
The following deductions are made from the Total selling price/ M.R.P.:
- Global Commission: A percentage of the Total selling price/ M.R.P (may vary for Manufacturer/Retailer/Any other type of seller)
- Transaction charges: This will vary based on the Total selling price/ M.R.P and customer payment mode (Prepaid*/Cash on Delivery) (Note*- Prepaid mode includes Net banking , usage of debit card, credit card, wallets, UPI payments etc.)
- Shipping charges: calculated on the basis of the product weight, shipping location and delivery patterns (within city, within state limits applicable only during COVID 19 lockdowns)
- GST (applicable on Global Commission + Transaction charges)
- T.C.S.: A Percentage deduction of Total Net amount to be remitted to Seller
Example of Fee charged:
Here’s an easy example, which illustrates a sample the above calculation:
|Total Selling Price (Including GST paid by customer*)||1680|
|(-) GST remitted to Seller||180|
|Selling price/ M.R.P. (Value of Product decided by Seller)||1500|
|Global Commission (assuming 10% of Base Price#)||124|
|Transaction charges (assuming 10 % on the Base Price+Global commission)||136|
|Shipping charges (Local shipping , weight upto** 500 grams)||48|
|GST ( 18% on Total charges excluding Shipping charges)||47|
|Total amount remittance before TCS||1373|
|(-) 1% Tax Collected at Source||14|
|Settlement Value (Amount credited to Seller)||1359|
- GST is assumed as 12% depending upon the product type.
- Base Price+ Commission+Transaction charges =MRP
- Shipping charges shall vary basis Weight,Delivery limits (Within City/State)-To be borne by the customer
Mandatory Details to be filled while adding Products
Adding a product refers to filling out all the necessary information and adding images of the product so that a customer can make an informed buying decision.
Steps to add my products on Sreekart.in
In your seller panel, Click on Add New Product tab>Simple product >Add Product attributes >Fill details required >Add Product images(1000 Pixel X 1000 Pixel with pure white background). Then, Save changes. Include variants like Size, Weight, and Colour, if required.
- Important note:
While adding product through seller dashboard, this should be strictly followed:
- PRODUCT TITLE : Input Manufacturing co. name> Product Type (For eg. X Y Z Co Garam MasalaPowder)
- PRODUCT TYPE : Product type (For eg. Garam Masala Powder)
Product Price Calculation on Sreekart.in
When pricing products on Sreekart, please account for the applicable total deductions as accounted in the above example and include a suitable margin to arrive at the Selling Price. For ease of calculation, you can decide the price of the product or offer any discount to the customer we do not ask special discounts to list the products.
ORDER MANAGEMENT &SHIPPING
Delivery of products
Our logistics partners deliver it to the customer. All you need to do is keep it packed & ready for dispatch.
If my area is not serviceable by sreekart.in?
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org about your pin code.You will be notified via e-mail when your pin code becomes serviceable.
Managing orders on sreekart.in
Our seller Dashboard, we make it really easy for you to manage your orders. Whenever a customer places an order, we send you an e-mail alert. You need to pack the order and keep it ready for dispatch within the time frame given to us in your profile, Our logistics partner will pick up the product from warehouse to deliver to your customer.
Due to COVID-19 pandemic and lockdowns, currently, it is not possible for Sreekart team to provide the packing material, till situation stabilizes. Accordingly, the seller himself has to pack the product in the best quality material possible and deliver the package.
The following rates are exclusive of all taxes.( Rates subject to change)
|Shipping charges table|
|Weight Slab||Within City||Within State||Metro to Metro||Rest of India||N East & J&K||Minimum COD Charges||COD Charges|
|Upto 0.5 kg||39.20||48.10||54.00||58.50||70.40||43.00||2.50%|
|Above +0.5 kg||39.2||48.10||54.00||58.50||70.40||43.00||2.50%|
Within City: Item shipped within a city.
Within State: Item shipped within state limits.
Metro to Metro: Item shipped between Metro cities of India.
Rest of India: Item shipped in citiesother than Metro to Metro cities of India.
N East & J&K: Item shipped within N East & J&Kstates.
RETURNS & SELLER PROTECTION
Seller protection, in case of lost/damaged goods and fraudulent customer claims?
Currently, we are not having facility of any kind of protection or compensation for sellers. Sreekart is trying to develop a mechanism for protection forthe sellers onboard and we will update you soon on this.
Can the customer replace the original product with a different item?
Yes, subject to conditions applied by Sellers in ‘Product policy’.
Compensation if the goods are damaged or lost in transit
Yes, subject to terms and conditions specified by our logistics partners. The same shall be updated on time to time and case to case.